All the Apple users must have heard of Facetime. It is the standard video/voice calling app that comes with it. And, all the apple lovers show it off as if it is just the thing everyone should have. The question is why wouldn’t they? The app works like magic and has a good interface. This makes it some windows users wish that they had it as well. It was my dream once to use Facetime for Windows but almost seemed as if an extra investment to buy an iPhone.
So, what should they do? Do they get themselves some apple product too? No, that would be bizarre (unless they want to). If they don’t want to do something like this, then they can read this article which is on the topic- Facetime for Windows. I will tell you a way which would help you with the question of how to download and setup facetime on your windows.
But, first, let us go through some questions.
Why Facetime for Windows?
Facetime is one of the best video calling apps that has ever been released by iOS. It gives a tough competition to Google Duo, Skype, Bingo and Messenger. It is known for its quality, user-friendly interface, and is lightweight.
This makes it an interesting catch for windows users.
Now, we come to the question that how to download and setup facetime for windows? Well, don’t you worry, reader?
I have curated a list of ways you can do so. So, sans any delay, let us go forward with it.
Facetime for Windows
1. Before you actually download Facetime on your Windows, you will be required to download Bluestacks on your computer.
2. Once Bluestacks is downloaded, please go ahead and install it on your PC. After this, you will be required to restart it.
3. As soon as your PC is rebooted click on Bluestacks and from there please go to the menu and select play store application.
4. You will see that the Play Store has opened and now please click on search and type “Facetime.”
5. Once you see Facetime, go ahead and download it.
- Now the question arises how do you install it? Well, let me guide you through it.
- If you have to download Facetime on your PC and wish to install it, then you will be required to Click Open or Run.
- Follow the instructions that you see on your screen.
- If you are being asked for a password or any type of, then please type the password/ provide the software with the confirmation.
- If you wish to install FaceTime later on, then you can simply click on Save followed by downloading the installation file to your computer.
- When you wish to install it, then you can double click on the file.
- You will be guided through a self-explanatory set of instructions; please follow them.
- Then, you will be ready to launch FaceTime on your PC.
So, this was the process which helps you to have FaceTime for Windows. Do you want to know some features of FaceTime that it allows on Windows? Then keep on reading.
Here is a list of features that FaceTime will have.
- FaceTime is free of cost and you will never be required to pay for it.
- It was originally made for iOS devices but is now available for Android and Windows PC.
- This application can be used anywhere if you wish to conduct Audio/Video Conferencing.
- You get to do both, audio and video calls.
- If you have a good and stable internet connection, then you will be able to enjoy Full HD or FHD.
- You get the freedom to connect different devices like PC, FaceTime on Windows, iPhone and Mac without facing any trouble.
- You can block annoying calls if you wish to as this app keeps all your contacts in sync from contact book to the application.
So, this is it on how t download and setup Facetime for Windows. It was easy, wasn’t it?
If you have any doubts or queries, then you can shoot me an email, or you can leave them in the comment section down below. I will be glad to resolve them for you. Is there any particular story that you want me to cover? Then please let me know.
Until then, take care. Thank you for reading!