Have you ever been so bored in class, you don’t know what to do? I guess we have all been there. The newest solution to this problem has become trying to figure out how you look at 60! While, we all are curious to know how we will look once we age, this phenomenon is taking the world by storm, as people post pictures of their aged selves all over social media. There were days where old faces were all you could see on Instagram. So how does this happen? It is all due to the photo app called FaceApp. While being an Android app, we are sure some of you would like to use this app on your desktops. This article will help all you guys. Read on to find out how to download and install the FaceApp on your PC.
What is FaceApp?
FaceApp is a free application that allows you to significantly alter your face, with just one tap of a button. Various effects and filters are added to bring about phenomenal changes on your face. The app can age you, make you prettier, weirder, more beautiful and even make you look younger. Not only can you come up with great selfies, you can also figure out how you will look at 60 using this app. You could even roll back a decade or o and see yourself with an 8-year old’s face. The app uses AI and neural networking algorithms to implements these filters and effects.
Why use FaceApp?
- See how you will look once you hit 50
- Revisit your look at the age of 10
- See how you will look as a guy if you are a girl and vice versa.
- Scan images from your gallery that features faces
- Add smiles to serious-looking photos
- Look more appealing and confident
- Click better selfies
How to Download FaceApp on PC?
As the app is primarily for mobile phones, to run it on your PC, you will need an Emulator. Here’s how you can run the app on your desktop.
- Download and install BlueStacks or Nox or any other Android Emulator onto your PC
- You can find the emulator’s shortcut on your home screen. Double click to run it.
- Sign into the emulator using your Google account credentials
- Go to the PlayStore within the emulator
- Search for FaceApp.
- Select the app, and press Install
- Once the installation is done, a shortcut will appear on your desktop
- You can now use the app, as you would on your phone.
- To ensure these emulators work, make sure you have already installed Microsoft .net Framework on your PC.
- To use on OS X devices, download and install Remix OS Player as an emulator.
- You can also download the FaceApp APK file and then install it using the Android emulator.
FaceApp- Free or Paid?
There are mainly two versions of this app. One of it is completely free and the other version is paid. On Android and iOS, you can find a version that costs $3.99 which amounts to roughly Rs 286. But you don’t need to worry about it. You can access most of the app’s functionality using the free version as well. The advantages that the paid version provides are:
- No ads that pop-up now and then, which cause annoyance
- There will be no water-mark in the edited images and hence, they can look more original
- Multiple faces in an image can be altered via face change option
- Availability of dedicated servers to facilitate faster editing